Come celebrate Mabon with the
Orange County Local Council of
the Covenant of the Goddess
This is the Autumnal Equinox – so balance is a theme. It is the 2nd of the 3 Harvest Festivals and we will be turning the wheel of the year into Autumn.
Think about the work (spiritual, magickal, social, etc.) that you set out to do this year and what that harvest is –
· What got done this year
· What won’t get started/finished and should be let go of, or maybe set aside to tackle another year
· What is still in progress that you expect to finish by year end (Samhain)
It is also time to honor the fading God as he sacrifices himself for the continuity of life for all.
Mabon is also the “Thanksgiving” festival – a pot luck follows the ritual that should be sumptuous and tasty.
What to bring
For the ritual:
- Chalice (cup for drinking);
- Your cord— if you have one for the tradition you were initiated into
- Wear autumnal colors (orange, brown, yellow, purple, burgundy, red) if you can.
For the pot luck:
- Food to share
- Plate & utensils for your own use.
Sunday September 13th at 2:00pm – 6:00pm
9201 Ferris Lane
Garden Grove, California 92841